Monday, August 27, 2007

Hello, again!

If this is your first time here, Welcome! (Please scroll down to see the first blog entry on this page. Blog entries are posted in order that they are written.)



Here's another example of what can be put here...photos of our wonderful weekend in Michigan this past weekend.

And...of course...have to include the salmon Mark caught in Kewaunee a couple of weeks ago. Shall we limit the number of photos per post? (Please excuse the goofy layout of these photos! There's a learning curve to this; I'll do better next time, I promise!)

I'm back to school tomorrow, so I won't be here as much as I have been, but I will definitely be back now and then. Feel free to send me anything you want posted (if you are not listed as an Author). Enjoy! (And to the nieces and nephews going to school...have a great year!

No comments: