Sunday, August 19, 2007

Welcome!!

Well, after much frustration related to using Joomla to create a family webpage, I decided to use Blogger.com. I have already created two other blogs (my personal one and one for my neighborhood) and found it to be the most user friendly of the sites I've tried. As our family grows and spreads further apart, I wanted us to be able to connect with each other, and this is the result. I hope each of you will feel a desire to touch base here at least now and then.

The title of our blog is just a lame substitute for something better. Please add your suggestions using the Comments section below. We can later vote!

This site can be anything we want it to be, but I've placed some of the available elements on the page for you to see.
*We can add or delete any parts of the site at any time.
*Photos can be added to blog entries (this paragraph you are reading is a blog entry) or to the margin of the page itself.
*"Code" can also be added to this site, but I am not that computer literate, so I don't know what that means (others of you might).
*Instead of people wondering what you grandkids are doing (college, new jobs, etc.), you could post it here (or have me do it) and let us share in your excitement.
*Comment capability would allow us to "chat" about a topic.
*Your business or service or blog could be added to the Links section for any of us to see.
The possibilities are endless. So poke around and enjoy! Tell me what you'd like to see added if you don't already see it, and I'll see if I can do it. I can even add everyone as authors, which would allow you to post to the site yourselves. I welcome your feedback...
Barb


No comments: