Monday, January 14, 2008

Abby's Meme Answers (Read previous post to find out what a meme is!)

1. A short-term (or long-term) goal I have to graduate college and get a good job with great benefits.

2. If I won a million dollars in the lottery I would pay off my dad for school stuff, keep enough money for the rest of school stuff, buy a better car with great gas milage, give some money to the parents and Rachael, and invest the rest. And of course make a budget.

3. A hidden talent I have (or talent I wish I had) I wish I could write better without practice.

4. If I could have any job in the world would be travel the world and eat their food and of course I wouldn't pay for this.

5. A hobby I have is scrapbooking. Havne't done it since I went abroad though. Need more time and space to store my things.

6. A crime I once commited took stickers from a craft store cus they 'accidently' stuck to my legs,lol.

7. Something I've always wondered about, things that I've wondered about I have learned and have no new things.

8. I wish (or pray). I wish that I was done with school and settled.

9. A compliment for someone in the family. How my dad/mom has tought me how to be responsible with money

10. Miscellaneous (you choose the topic)Favorite food: pasta

2 comments:

Mrs4444 said...

#4 and #6 cracked me up; you are funny :)

#7 Spoken by a smart girl!

#9 Can they help me, too?! That surely is a valuable gift they gave you.

Michelle W said...

Loved reading your MEME! But I was wondering why I am not mentioned in #2. Hhhmmm.
Anyway, your Dad does seem great with money - he helped me with my retirement investments. I will let you know in about 30 years if he can be trusted.